The Hutchinson Enterprise Center is a 20,000 square foot small business incubator designed to “turbo-charge” the growth of early-stage businesses!
We combine an extremely low-cost environment with lots of business education, coaching & mentoring to help you maximize the potential of your company.
- Extremely low rent.
- FREE business education, coaching & mentoring.
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) office on-site.
- 4,000 square foot bays (80’ x 50’), easily expandable.
- 2 loading docks, 3 drive-in doors.
- Utilities separately metered for each bay.
- Free conference room & kitchen.
- Free mailbox.
- Free office workroom.
- Programmable key-card access for security.
- Super energy-efficient building (SB 2030 Standard).
To be accepted into our program, your business must:
- Be some type of manufacturing: making something into something else.
- Make a product that is “exported;” i.e. loaded up & shipped.
- Grow physically as your business grows.
** We’re currently full – but we do have a waiting list! **
- Personal Interview
Please Note: We are looking for entrepreneurs…
- with a “can do” attitude,
- a desire to be challenged and, above all,
- a willingness to learn.
If this is you, let’s talk!